Wow, this looks like an exciting morning, blog notices everywhere…
Anyway, I’ve been thinking about the copyright on this website, and have decided to ammend it.
For this website, excluding the Samuel’s Persiflage podcast, the following licence applies:
- For content created by me:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License , in other words:
- You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- Under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
- You are free:
- For content contributed by people other than myself (eg comments):
The same licence applies, except that you share ownership of that work with me on this website.
- For content included here but not produced by a contributor:
Ownership and copyright remains with the original owner, and may be removed at their request, with the exclusion of fair use.
For the Samuel’s Persiflage Podcast and transcripts:
Copyright belongs to Samuel Gordon-Stewart, and is shared on an episode-by-episode basis with the people interviewed on the show. Listener feedback and other listener contributions are the shared property of Samuel Gordon-Stewart and the contributor.
Samuel’s Persiflage is also licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License .
Note for all content:
As stated above, the conditions of the copyright and licence may be waived by the copyright owner(s), and do not infringe upon your fair use and other rights.
This notice may be modified from time-to-time, I will make an effort to (but do not guarantee that I will) note changes in the comments below.
First published: Monday October 2, 2006 at 10:12am GMT+10.
Last modified: Monday October 2, 2006 at 10:12am GMT+10.