It’s that time of the month again, so here are the stats for March.
The Webstat reports for March can be found here 
There were 15,478 page views in March, down from 18,327 in February, and 4,710 visitors, down from 5,025 in February.
There were 5,955 views of the front page on all of its URLs.
The most popular articles were:
- Editorial Echoes #1 
- Here’s The Schnappi Video 
- Civic Bus Fare Scammer 
- Samuel In Dolgnwot Series 2 Episode 1  and
- White and Yellow Pages delivery 
Google remained the most popular search engine, followed by Yahoo, and MSN.
The search keywords were mostly various combinations and misspellings of my name, and variations of “schnappi video”. Among the odd keywords were
- curious articles
- podcaster anonymous rings in once a week
- grass drill machine for doors
- channel 9 free cricket to watch
- uses os circular motion
- clarkconnect with lamp
- peep holes in public bathroom
- Reason Like Pineapples
- rambling “and my god have mercy on your soul” “no points”
- what to do when confused
- blog fire alarm control panel
- “a 90 minute” “47 minutes”
- Samuel 30 “3 – 6”
- sign owned by cord excavations
- practice conversation in the restuarant
Internet Explorer dropped a couple percentage points but was still the most popular browser with 62.98% of the readership, Firefox gained nearly as much as Internet Explorer lost, and was next with 32.27%, and Safari seemed to pick up the slack on 3.75%. Opera, Netscape, Mozilla and Konqueror were all under 1%.
Windows was the most popular Operating System with 86.67% of the readership, followed by Mac with 12.53%, and Linux with 0.78%. Windows had a minor drop, as did Linux, which seemed to be picked up by Mac.
Australia, The US and Japan and The UK topped the Countries, with 83.76%, 5.59%, 4.52% and 2.09% of the readership respectively, which seems to show that people in countries outside of Australia are taking a growing interest in this blog.
The most popular files for the month were:
- The My conversation with John Kerr prior to the Christmas Cruise , downloaded 87 times.
- The Editorial Echoes episode 1 , downloaded 72 times.
- The The original intro for Samuel’s Persiflage , downloaded 68 times.
- Mike Frame’s first moments on-air at Bunnings Belconnen in Real Player video format , downloaded 64 times.
- Editorial Echoes episode 2 , the Wheel Of Fortune promo  and Mike Frame’s first moments on-air at Bunnings Belconnen in Quicktime video format  each downloaded 54 times.
The top referring sites for the month were:
- The Spin Starts Here : 553 referrals
- The RiotACT : 43 referrals
- Am i right or what? : 16 referrals.
- Televised Revolution : 11 referrals.
- GrodsCorp  and This Week In Tech donor forums : 10 Referrals each.
March 2006: 12,350MB
February 2006 9,280MB
January 2006: 14,240MB
December 2005: 14,010MB
November 2005: 2,870MB
October 2005: 657.85MB
September 2005: 519.89MB
August 2005: 82.93MB
Samuel’s Persiflage Statistics
|RSS Feed Downloads|
|Downloads in March|
|3 (February 2006)||84||43||127|
|2 (January 2006)||125||N/A||125|
|1 (December 2006)||71||N/A||71|
|Episode 3 Downloads|
|Episode 2 Downloads|
|Episode 1 Downloads|