Thanks to Irene in Brisbane for this one.
- At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
- Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.
- Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
- Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It “In”.
- Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
- In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write “For Smuggling Diamonds”
- Finish All Your sentences with “In Accordance With The Prophecy.”
- Don’t use any punctuation
- As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
- Order a diet water with a serious face whenever you go out to eat.
- Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is “To Go.”
- Sing Along At The Opera.
- Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don’t Rhyme.
- Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
- Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
- When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream “I Won! I Won!”
- Tell Your Children Over Dinner, “Due To the Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.”
- And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity…….Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!!
Growing older is mandatory, Growing up is optional, Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.