December 31st, 2006 at 05:07am
Just before 3am this morning, 2UE’s John Kerr chatted with Canberra based astrologer Milton Black, one of the most notable astrologers in the world, about the year ahead. During the conversation they discussed the year ahead for ACT Chief Turnip, and it is with great personal pleasure that I can announce that Milton did not like Mr. Stanhope’s prospects.
John Kerr: What about the man…you’re in Canberra in the Australian Capital Territory, Mr. Stanhope the Chief Administrator of the ACT…good year for him in ’07?
Milton Black: Uh no, not a particularly good one, and I think a lot of this would be basically because of the findings in the report over the Canberra fire three or four years ago, and also the fact that Canberra seems to be running out of money and it seems to be running out of a lot of water, now it’s not his problem with the water but they are blaming it on the Chief Minister for not preparing dams and using other means of conserving water in the past. But I do feel that’s completely out of his hands too, but his popularity is dropping.
I would say Mr. Stanhope will find it very difficult to maintain his premiership or leadership as the Chief Minister in the next election.
Among Milton’s other predictions on John’s show this morning:
On the international front:
- Very extreme and unusual aspects in the astrological calendar for 2007 causing a rather difficult year globally, including dramatic political changes.
- Governments around the world making more of an effort to exist peacefully.
More pressure for governments to provide more aid to underpriviliged parts of the world, to little success.
- Global stock markets will be very volatile.
- Kyoto protocol to lose a lot global popularity.
- Much more rain (hooray!), amazing rain and snow storms, and plenty more cyclones, typhoons etc.
- An increase in air disasters.
- Oil prices to rise in February, but mostly stable for the rest of the year.
On the national front:
- Major political and economic events to be influenced by solar and lunar eclipses on the 4th and 19th of March, 8th of August, 11th of September.
- John Howard to have a good year, but June and July could be bad months for him.
- Kevin Rudd to have a slow and frustrating year, and move into a very bad time in 2009-2011.
- The federal election to occur in September or October, with John Howard winning.
- A generally good year for the Australian economy.
- Inflation will increase in January and February.
- Interest rate rise in March to be one of up to three rises in 2007, with general acceptance from the public.
- Real Estate prices to level out, and drop slightly.
- A year of major corporate takeovers.
- Peter Costello to have a hard year, and will not be the next coalition Prime Minister.