March 4th, 2006 at 09:43am
Here we are again, with another look at the Blog View Stats for the previous month. I always enjoy this overview of the month, and I think it is really quite fascinating. Before I continue I must apoligise for the rather slow week we’ve just had here on Samuel’s Blog, I’ve been a bit busy and not really had any incentive to write an awful lot this week…we should have more in the next week.
I like the layout of last month’s stats that I’m sticking with that as a template, I will probably clean up the Samuel’s Persiflage stats next month as they will quicly become a mess if I continue to format them in this manner.
Anyway, on with the stats!
The Webstat reports for February can be found here
There were 18,327 page views in February, down from 20,002+ in January, and 5,025 visitors, down from 5,299+ in January.
There were 7,386 views of the front page on all of its URLs.
The most popular articles were:
- Why I Left RiotACT
- Bali Nine
- Here’s The Schnappi Video
- The 2CC Bunnings Broadcast (and most of my afternoon) and
- Larry Emdur Takes The Wheel
Google remained the most popular search engine, followed by Yahoo, and MSN….no surprises there!
The search keywords were again mostly various combinations and misspellings of my name. “schnappi video” came in 91 times for some reason. Among the odd keywords were
- email@example.com password
- “To initiate the process for resetting the password for your”
- channel 9 free cricket to watch
- ready presentation
- the first time i saw the cow
- summary of the day after tommorow
- woman for stuart bocking
- bunnings belconnen window
- Tianjin to Wenzhou
- Where is my schoolbag?
- netherlands law 2CC
- taking listeners beyond the ad break
- practice conversation in the restuarant
- what is the function of dettol?
- ç‡ƒæ²¹é™„åŠ è´¹ extra
Internet Explorer was the most popular browser with 65.36% of the readership, Firefox was next with 30.52%, and by Safari on 2.81%. It would appear that the gains by firefox were at the cost of all other browsers.
Windows was the most popular Operating System with 87.36% of the readership, followed by Mac with 10.78%, and Linux with 1.82%. It looks like a few people jumped from Windows to Mac, and Mac recorded it’s first double digit percentage. I was surprised to find good old fashioned UNIX with 4 page views and OS/2 with 1 page view, it’s amazing what people will use from time to time.
Australia, The US and The UK topped the Countries, with 88.53%, 3.26% and 2.72% of the readership respectively.
The most popular files for the month were:
- The the WMV version of the Wheel Of Fortune promo, downloaded 81 times.
- The original intro for Samuel’s Persiflage, downloaded 66 times.
- The WMV version of my weather picture on Prime Local News, downloaded 54 times.
- Remix of the Original Samuel’s Persiflage intro, downloaded 54 times.
- The Quicktime version of the Wheel Of Fortune promo, downloaded 53 times.
The top referring sites for the month were:
- The Spin Starts Here: 611 referrals
- The RiotACT: 291 referrals
- Syndicate Motor Sports: 198 referrals.
- Am i right or what?: 27 referrals.
- Collective Apathy: 23 Referrals.
Samuel’s Persiflage Statistics
The RSS feed was downloaded 815 times, down from 1661 in January, which was up from 150 in December 2005 making a total of 2626.
Episode 3 (February 2006) was downloaded 120 times, 81 downloads of the high quality version and 39 of the low quality version.
Episode 2 (January 2006) was downloaded 98 times, down from 144 in January, and making a total of 242.
Episode 1 (December 2005) was downloaded 64 times, down from 291 in January, which was up from 80 in December, and making a total of 435.
February 2006 9,280MB
January 2006: 14,240MB
December 2005: 14,010MB
November 2005: 2,870MB
October 2005: 657.85MB
September 2005: 519.89MB
August 2005: 82.93MB
Entry Filed under: Blog News