October 1st, 2005 at 04:05pm
Yet again the number of page views and visitors on Samuel’s Blog has risen. The page views went up astronomically from 732 in August to 2807 in September, this can partially be attributed to the record number of loony commenters. The visitors also went up, but not as severely, from 306 in August to 556 in September.
Other items of note from the September stats:
- Visitor numbers were fairly consistent each day throughout the month, although spikes in the page views can be seen on the days where lots of comments were left
- The most popular article was the Pictures Of 2UE’s new studios, possibly due to John B1_B5 mentioning it to Mike Frame on-air, or possibly because it contained a bunch of irrelevant comments.
- The most popular category was the TV/Radio/Media category.
- Google remained the most popular search engine, and some interesting localised version popped up.
- John B1_B5 once again topped the search terms, closely followed by a few version of “Kelly Underwood 3AW” and Mike Frame made it into the list for the first time.
- Internet Explorer was the most used browser this month, I did notice some spikes in IE usage during periods of heavy loony comments…Firefox, Netscape, Safari, Mozilla & Opera rounded out the list.
- Windows obviously continues to dominate the Operating System list, with Macintosh & Linux also in the list.
- Close to 95% of the readership is located in Australia.
As we have reached the end of the first full month of paid hosting, I am able to bring you some referer stats as well, the top referers were:
All the details of the stats (excluding referers) by Webstat.com can be found at http://samuelgordonstewart.com/wp-content/blogstats/2005/september/
Entry Filed under: Blog News